Ashburnham is one of the most beautiful places for camping in the country! Rather than just camping in a field, you can enjoy the breath-taking grounds landscaped by the famous Capability Brown. There are no less than 3 lakes, wonderful nature trails and there is even the possibility of swimming in the lake! It is an inspiring way to marvel at God’s creation and appreciate nature in a close-up, hands on way!
Toilets, showers, washing up facilities, water points and charging points are available on site, as well as a well-stocked shop supplying groceries and basic camping equipment. We can site your tent or caravan in corrals if you let us know your church group when booking. You can choose ‘add ons’ of a gazebo space, larger tent pitch and also a fire pit when you book too.
Camping prices are per person, and include your week pass to all the Revive events including our mid-week Fete, sports events and after-hours entertainment. Our Bible week is one of the cheapest on offer set in some of the most beautiful grounds in the country – what incredible value for money!
Stay in the House with Half Board
If camping is not for you, there is the option of staying in a room in the house. There are many options for types of rooms you can stay in at Ashburnham, from twin or double en-suites, to value rooms with bunk beds. All rooms in the house come with half board which offers a cooked breakfast and either hot lunch or hot dinner.
The prices listed for the house also include access to tea and coffee facilities, and your week pass to attend the whole of Revive including our mid-week Fete, sports events and after-hours entertainment.
Value Rooms are our most affordable option, and are great value for money! They are typically on the second or third floor so require walking up and down stairs. However, they therefore also have the best views over the grounds! Value rooms have shared bathrooms and in the Triple Rooms the third bed is a fold-out bed.
Standard Rooms are similar to value (with shared bathrooms) but are on the first floor, so are better for people who struggle to walk up and down stairs. Triple rooms typically have a bunk bed or fold out bed for the third bedroom.
En suite Rooms have a private en suite bathroom and tea & coffee facilities in each room. En Suite rooms are on the ground floor and first floor. If you have mobility requirements please inform us in your booking form.
For Revive 2021 we are taking on more financial risk and also more infrastructure costs due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Unfortunately no insurance companies are covering cancellation of large-scale events due to Coronavirus. Therefore we ask for your grace because we will need to operate a stricter cancellation policy. We hope you understand the reasons why we have had to make these difficult decisions to enable us to press forward with the vision for Revive 2021.
If you decide to cancel your Revive booking:
This year we are sorry but we cannot refund 100% of your booking. This is due to the extra costs of Coronavirus regulations and infrastructure, the non-refundable deposits we have had to pay, and the added risk we are undertaking with the event.
- If you decide to cancel your booking by the 31st May, there will be a 10% cancellation charge to cover our non refundable infrastructure costs. We will refund you 90%.
- If you cancel your booking on or after the 1st June, there will be a 30% cancellation charge to cover our non-refundable infrastructure costs. We will refund you 70%.
- If you decide to cancel your booking on or after the 19th June, there will be no refund applicable.
If Ichthus has to cancel Revive 2021 due to the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Up until 7th June 2021 – you will receive a full refund.
- After 8th June 2021 – we will refund you 70% but keep 30% to help cover the non-refundable infrastructure costs we will have paid out by then. You could, of course, choose to gift Ichthus more than 30% of your booking cost if you wish.
If you cannot come to Revive at the last minute for Covid-Related reasons
- For example, you develop Covid-19, or you have to isolate because you have come into direct contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- This would only arise in the last 10 days before Revive. You should send us your isolation certificate or test result.
- In this instance we can carry over your payment for Revive 2021 as ‘credit’ towards Revive 2022.