- If you cancel your booking by the 31st May 2022, you will lose the 10% non-refundable deposit and administration fee. We will refund you 90%.
- If you cancel your booking on or after the 1st June, there will be a 30% cancellation charge to cover our non-refundable infrastructure costs and administration fee. We will refund you 70%.
- Bookings are non refundable after 16th July 2022. If you cancel after this time you are not eligible for a refund on payments made because all details have been sent to Ashburnham and Ichthus has been charged. If you have an exceptional reason then please send us details and we may be able to consider your case and offer a partial refund.
If Ichthus has to cancel Revive 2022 due to Covid-19:
- Up until 14th May 2022 – you will receive a full refund.
- On 15th May 2022 or afterwards – we will refund you 70% but keep 30% to help cover the non-refundable infrastructure costs we will have paid out by then. You could, of course, choose to gift Ichthus more than 30% of your booking cost if you wish.
If you cannot come to Revive at the last minute for Covid-related reasons
- For example, you test positive for Covid-19 and cannot attend Revive.
- You cannot attend because your child, or someone you have responsibility to care for, has tested positive and you need to stay back to look after them.
- In this instance we can carry over any payments for Revive 2022 as ‘credit’ towards Revive 2023.