Bookings Process and Payments Schedule 2022
- There will be a 10% non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
- If you are applying to volunteer full time and therefore would have no balance to pay, your 10% deposit will be refunded back onto the same payment card when your volunteer application is processed and complete.
- 10% non-refundable deposit on booking
- Early Bird Camping tickets are on sale from 24th February – 31st May. Standard price tickets are available from the 1st June – 25th July.
- All Early Bird Camping tickets must be paid in full by 31st May 2022. On 1st June camping bookings with remaining balance will have the price amended to the Standard Camping ticket price.
- All house bookings must be paid in full by 1st June 2022. Rooms with outstanding balances after this date may be lost and 30% of the booking fee will be non-refundable.
- Final payments on camping bookings must be made by 15th July 2022
- Revive bookings close at 9am on 25th July 2022. After this time bookings cannot be amended
Ways to Pay Your Balance:
10% non-refundable payment is required by card upon booking. You can pay the balance in as many instalments as you like (provided you keep to the time frame and dates listed above) by clicking on the ‘Make Payment For Existing Booking’ button below. You will need your booking reference, and then you can enter your card details and make the payment. You will receive an email confirmation of your payment.
You can pay the remaining 90% balance by bank transfer, or by cheque if you prefer.
For bank details please email email@example.com.
Please send cheques to:
Ichthus Christian Fellowship,
PO Box 74253,
London, SE23 9EL
Please make cheques payable to Ichthus Christian Fellowship and write your booking reference on the back.
Please note, we are unable to credit any amount received in a cheque until the cheque has cleared and the money has reached Ichthus’ bank account.